- Our 3 bedrooms include 1 King, 1 queen and one bedroom with 2 single beds, all with ceiling fans
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning in kitchen, lounge and one bedroom
- Bathroom with bath & shower
- Separate WC (toilet)
- Eat-in kitchen with extendable table and ceiling fan
- Games room in backyard with ping pong table/kids soccer board game/TV/radio/board games
- Off-street parking with an undercover driveway for your car(s) & boat(s)-with lighting
- Side block for your Caravan
- Breakfast provisions: let us know if you have any special dietary requirements
- Walking distance to local pubs/Servo/Pizza Bar/Marina Tavern
- Gas BBQ for your pleasure
- In house DVD & Videos
- Electric blankets
- Fully Enclosed Back Yard for you and your dogs privacy: with a good sized grass area
Please email via this website or ring Bev on 0438 520 670 (A bond applies if you bring your dog/s). We are happy for you to book one night or several: whichever time you have allowed for that special 'get away'. Come and enjoy the ambience of a lovely coastal town with prestine beaches/cafes/restaurants-voted one of the very best beaches in SA.
Did You Know that you can drive on the beach right up to the water AND doggies are allowed on the beach - preferably on lead for your and your dog's safety.
We are close to surrounding heritage townships of the Copper Coast:
PORT HUGHES - Greg Norman's new golf course!!!
PORT VICTORIA - wonderfully welcoming town with wow views
KADINA - shopping extravaganza
PASKEVILLE - YP Field Days
ALFORD - really beautiful country town with wonderfully welcoming locals - care for a game of bowls?
PORT BROUGHTON - one of the most lovely historic towns to visit
0438 520 670
12 Scotland St,